- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Nestlé Munch partners with the popular multilingual blockbuster ‘Baahubali 2’
MUMBAI: Nestlé Munch, one of Nestlé India’s brands in the chocolate and confectionery category, has associated with India’s mega movie franchise ‘Baahubali’ for the release of ‘Baahubali 2, The Conclusion’.
As the film buffs gear up for the year’s most anticipated movie, the partnership will be activated through the launch of five new Munch limited edition packs and a high decibel television campaign, supported by exclusive social media content.
Nestle said that ‘Baahubali’, a truly magnum opus, had swept the country because of its cinematic splendour providing a tale and experience that intrinsically reflected popular culture, which the audience were able to relate to. Similarly Munch, with its iconic brand image has created its own space, with its leadership position in the wafer category.
Nestlé India GM chocolates and confectionery Nikhil Chand said, “India is a growing chocolate and confectionery market, and there is a need for excitement and innovation in this category. Importantly, Munch enjoys a clear leadership in the coated wafer segment and it is a conscious effort always to partner with popular and yet unique platforms. We are very pleased to be associated with Baahubali 2 as this will help us engage with our consumers in a more exciting way. Baahubali has been a multilingual blockbuster and has won the hearts of millions, and the current partnership, brings alive a similar proposition of Nestlé Munch as one of the most popular and loved brands in the country.”
The limited edition ‘Munch– Baahubali 2’ packs will be available in stores from April across the country.