- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
N.Ranga Rao & Sons awards media duties of all brands to OMD MudraMax
MUMBAI: N. Ranga Rao & Sons, makers of Cycle Pure Agarbathi, announced the appointment of OMD MudraMax for all their consolidated media duties.
OMD MudraMax will now manage the entire portfolio of N. Ranga Rao & Sons, which will include national brands such as Cycle Pure Agarbathies, Lia (Agarbathies & Aircare), Rhythm, Vasu, Bansuri, Heritage, Om Shanti and Woods.
Earlier OMD Mudramax was handling only Cycle Pure Agarbathi brands.
Said N. Ranga Rao & Sons managing director Arjun Ranga, “We found it apt to consolidate the business with one trusted partner like OMD MudraMax. We are looking forward to some exciting work from the team built on seamless integration with our various creative agencies.”