- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
N.Ranga Rao & Sons awards media duties of all brands to OMD MudraMax
MUMBAI: N. Ranga Rao & Sons, makers of Cycle Pure Agarbathi, announced the appointment of OMD MudraMax for all their consolidated media duties.
OMD MudraMax will now manage the entire portfolio of N. Ranga Rao & Sons, which will include national brands such as Cycle Pure Agarbathies, Lia (Agarbathies & Aircare), Rhythm, Vasu, Bansuri, Heritage, Om Shanti and Woods.
Earlier OMD Mudramax was handling only Cycle Pure Agarbathi brands.
Said N. Ranga Rao & Sons managing director Arjun Ranga, “We found it apt to consolidate the business with one trusted partner like OMD MudraMax. We are looking forward to some exciting work from the team built on seamless integration with our various creative agencies.”