- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Mullen Lintas to handle Quikr creative duties
MUMBAI: Online classifieds platform Quikr has appointed Mullen Lintas Bangalore as its creative agency.
Mullen Lintas was selected after a competitive multi-agency pitch. What began as a pitch process for two verticals quickly went on to the entire Quikr group portfolio and Mullen Lintas has now been mandated to handle all the verticals.
Mullen Lintas recently won the creative mandate for Too Yumm!, the new food brand from RP-SG group company Guiltfree Industries. It also won the creative mandates for Motlial Oswal, a leading equity funds player in India, and Tata Cliq, the e-commerce retail store from the Tata Group.
Mullen Lintas chairman, chief creative officer Ameer Jaleel said, “What’s different about Quikr is their approach to the entire category. It’s not transactional. They have a unique perspective on the consumer and what it means for them. And we found the approach very refreshing and is allowing us to create some interesting pieces of work that will create engaging conversations.”
Commenting on the appointment of the agency, Quikr CMO Vineet Sehgal said, “Today, the needs and preferences of consumers are evolving. As we help them upgrade their lifestyle, we needed a partner who thinks on their feet and keep up with the fast pace that we need. Mullen Lintas team fits in perfectly with our hunger, passion along with their innovative line of thought.”
Mullen Lintas CEO Virat Tandon commented, “We are very excited to welcome Quikr to Mullen Lintas. Quikr is revolutionising the online transactions space across various product categories. We were very impressed with the way they are playing a leadership role in developing this category. We will be able to innovate with the cross category benefits that Quikr brings to its consumers. I am sure, the Mullen Lintas team will further add fuel to their marketing initiatives and help take the brand to the next level.”