- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Mullen Lintas Mumbai wins integrated ad mandate of Too Yumm!
MUMBAI: Mullen Lintas Mumbai has won the integrated advertising mandate of Too Yumm, theRP-Sanjiv Goenka Group’s Guiltfree Industries’ recently launched packaged food brand.
Mullen Lintas Mumbai was selected as the creative agency after a multi-agency pitch that saw the participation of six agencies across India.
The Too Yumm! mandate includes strategic and creative duties for a high impact launch across markets for digital and mainline. The brand name Too Yumm! was proposed by the agency. Though not a part of the pitch brief, the agency presented the name as part of the pitch deck and that found unanimous appeal with the team at the client’s end.
Said Mullen Lintas chairman and chief creative officer Amer Jaleel said, “It’s an exciting win for Mullen Lintas. It’s not often, especially in FMCG that one gets to work with a client right from the formation of a company on its very first brand- a brand we have literally birthed from the name itself. It’s been wonderful working closely with Sanjiv Goenka and the leadership team in bringing this brand to life.”
Too Yumm! has a portfolio consisting of wheat thins and fox nut variants. The plan is to expand the portfolio to have multiple products across packaged snacks and breakfast cereals this year.