- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Mullen Lintas bags communications duties of new Honda car
MUMBAI: Honda Cars India has appointed Mullen Lintas to handle the communications mandate for its new car variant to be unveiled shortly.
Mullen Lintas won the business in a multi-agency pitch that saw three other agencies competing for the business. The agency will be responsible for a 360-degree launch campaign for Honda’s upcoming brand of car.
Honda Cars India SVP of sales and marketing Jnaneswar Sen said, “We are pleased to welcome Mullen Lintas on board as our brand and creative partner. We were impressed with the team’s extensive experience in the automobile category. Their grasp of the challenge we had posed in our brief was good, and the strategy and creative recommendations were very strong. We look forward to a long and mutually fruitful relationship with Mullen Lintas.”
Commenting on the recent win, Mullen Lintas CEO Virat Tandon said, “It’s a privilege to be working on the Honda brand. The brief was extremely challenging and we found an interesting solution to that. The automobile category today is full of new car launches and our vast experience in the category helped us win the business. We look forward to a successful launch for Honda and hope to build a strong partnership with the team.”
Launched in 2015, Mullen Lintas is the new creative agency offering from MullenLowe Lintas Group. It is headquartered in Mumbai with presence in key cities of Bangalore & New Delhi.