- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Mullen Lintas bags communications duties of new Honda car
MUMBAI: Honda Cars India has appointed Mullen Lintas to handle the communications mandate for its new car variant to be unveiled shortly.
Mullen Lintas won the business in a multi-agency pitch that saw three other agencies competing for the business. The agency will be responsible for a 360-degree launch campaign for Honda’s upcoming brand of car.
Honda Cars India SVP of sales and marketing Jnaneswar Sen said, “We are pleased to welcome Mullen Lintas on board as our brand and creative partner. We were impressed with the team’s extensive experience in the automobile category. Their grasp of the challenge we had posed in our brief was good, and the strategy and creative recommendations were very strong. We look forward to a long and mutually fruitful relationship with Mullen Lintas.”
Commenting on the recent win, Mullen Lintas CEO Virat Tandon said, “It’s a privilege to be working on the Honda brand. The brief was extremely challenging and we found an interesting solution to that. The automobile category today is full of new car launches and our vast experience in the category helped us win the business. We look forward to a successful launch for Honda and hope to build a strong partnership with the team.”
Launched in 2015, Mullen Lintas is the new creative agency offering from MullenLowe Lintas Group. It is headquartered in Mumbai with presence in key cities of Bangalore & New Delhi.