- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
MRSS India partners Wakoopa for cross-platform digital tracking
MUMBAI: Market research company MRSS India has entered into a strategic partnership with Wakoopa, an Amsterdam-based company specialising in behavioural data. This business alliance marks the launch of Wakoopa Hub in India, a new behavioural data marketplace.
Wakoopa Hub provides behavioural data to market researchers through a global network of panel companies that have implemented Wakoopa technologies into their panel. This marketplace broadens industry access to behavioral data while simplifying the purchase process and driving economies of scale.
Under this partnership, MRSS India can now offer digital behaviour data from PC or mobile devices helping clients capture a 360 degree view of their specific target audience’s digital journeys. Clients can use this to build digital profiles of their consumer segments, or understand the path to purchase with richer insights than what can be provided from survey research alone.
MRSS India chairman Raj Sharma said, “We are excited to tie-up with Wakoopa to bring passive metering technology in India. This strategic tie-up gives brand owners and researchers an access to the ability to decode the digital consumer across the world. It’s a huge boost to our recruitment expertise to work with best in class technology.”
Wakoopa MD Simon van Duivenvoorde said, “This is an exciting step for market research. By connecting supply and demand in the market for behavioural data, Wakoopa Hub lowers the barriers to conduct behavioural data fuelled studies. We look forward to continuing the journey of driving adoption of behavioral data as a standard element in market research.”