- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
MRSS India partners Wakoopa for cross-platform digital tracking
MUMBAI: Market research company MRSS India has entered into a strategic partnership with Wakoopa, an Amsterdam-based company specialising in behavioural data. This business alliance marks the launch of Wakoopa Hub in India, a new behavioural data marketplace.
Wakoopa Hub provides behavioural data to market researchers through a global network of panel companies that have implemented Wakoopa technologies into their panel. This marketplace broadens industry access to behavioral data while simplifying the purchase process and driving economies of scale.
Under this partnership, MRSS India can now offer digital behaviour data from PC or mobile devices helping clients capture a 360 degree view of their specific target audience’s digital journeys. Clients can use this to build digital profiles of their consumer segments, or understand the path to purchase with richer insights than what can be provided from survey research alone.
MRSS India chairman Raj Sharma said, “We are excited to tie-up with Wakoopa to bring passive metering technology in India. This strategic tie-up gives brand owners and researchers an access to the ability to decode the digital consumer across the world. It’s a huge boost to our recruitment expertise to work with best in class technology.”
Wakoopa MD Simon van Duivenvoorde said, “This is an exciting step for market research. By connecting supply and demand in the market for behavioural data, Wakoopa Hub lowers the barriers to conduct behavioural data fuelled studies. We look forward to continuing the journey of driving adoption of behavioral data as a standard element in market research.”