- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
MRSS India partners Wakoopa for cross-platform digital tracking
MUMBAI: Market research company MRSS India has entered into a strategic partnership with Wakoopa, an Amsterdam-based company specialising in behavioural data. This business alliance marks the launch of Wakoopa Hub in India, a new behavioural data marketplace.
Wakoopa Hub provides behavioural data to market researchers through a global network of panel companies that have implemented Wakoopa technologies into their panel. This marketplace broadens industry access to behavioral data while simplifying the purchase process and driving economies of scale.
Under this partnership, MRSS India can now offer digital behaviour data from PC or mobile devices helping clients capture a 360 degree view of their specific target audience’s digital journeys. Clients can use this to build digital profiles of their consumer segments, or understand the path to purchase with richer insights than what can be provided from survey research alone.
MRSS India chairman Raj Sharma said, “We are excited to tie-up with Wakoopa to bring passive metering technology in India. This strategic tie-up gives brand owners and researchers an access to the ability to decode the digital consumer across the world. It’s a huge boost to our recruitment expertise to work with best in class technology.”
Wakoopa MD Simon van Duivenvoorde said, “This is an exciting step for market research. By connecting supply and demand in the market for behavioural data, Wakoopa Hub lowers the barriers to conduct behavioural data fuelled studies. We look forward to continuing the journey of driving adoption of behavioral data as a standard element in market research.”