- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Motivator appointed as Media AOR for Bajaj Corp
MUMBAI: Motivator, one of the fastest growing media agencies of GroupM, has won the media planning and buying mandate for Bajaj Corp.
The estimated size of the business is 100 crore.
The win include brands in the hair and skin care portfolio like Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, Bajaj Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Kailash Parbat Hair Oil, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Jasmine Hair Oi and No Marks, which was the pioneer in Anti-Marks category.
The pitch was initiated about a month ago, where major global network agencies participated, Motivator won the entire media AOR for all the Bajaj Corp brands.
Over the last few years Motivator has recorded phenomenal growth, winning high profile clients across categories. They also provide expertise in content marketing, sports programming and digital services.