- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Motivator appointed as Media AOR for Bajaj Corp
MUMBAI: Motivator, one of the fastest growing media agencies of GroupM, has won the media planning and buying mandate for Bajaj Corp.
The estimated size of the business is 100 crore.
The win include brands in the hair and skin care portfolio like Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, Bajaj Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Kailash Parbat Hair Oil, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Jasmine Hair Oi and No Marks, which was the pioneer in Anti-Marks category.
The pitch was initiated about a month ago, where major global network agencies participated, Motivator won the entire media AOR for all the Bajaj Corp brands.
Over the last few years Motivator has recorded phenomenal growth, winning high profile clients across categories. They also provide expertise in content marketing, sports programming and digital services.