- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Motivator appointed as Media AOR for Bajaj Corp
MUMBAI: Motivator, one of the fastest growing media agencies of GroupM, has won the media planning and buying mandate for Bajaj Corp.
The estimated size of the business is 100 crore.
The win include brands in the hair and skin care portfolio like Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, Bajaj Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Kailash Parbat Hair Oil, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil, Bajaj Jasmine Hair Oi and No Marks, which was the pioneer in Anti-Marks category.
The pitch was initiated about a month ago, where major global network agencies participated, Motivator won the entire media AOR for all the Bajaj Corp brands.
Over the last few years Motivator has recorded phenomenal growth, winning high profile clients across categories. They also provide expertise in content marketing, sports programming and digital services.