- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
MindShift Interactive wins social and digital mandate of Phoenix Marketcity Kurla
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has won the social and digital mandate of Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla.
The mandate for MindShift Interactive is to manage the brand’s social media, influencer marketing, and media planning across all platforms.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
MindShift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais said, “We are delighted to have Phoenix Marketcity join us as we collectively work towards making it a destination for luxury events and experiences, leveraging social media. Our digital insights show the power of digital on the luxury market and we intend on leveraging the same to grow the brand further.”
The Phoenix Mills president (West) Rajendra Kalkar said, “What impressed us was MindShift’s ability to think out of the box, their distinctive approach and most importantly, their understanding of the retail and lifestyle space, which convinced us to partner with them.”