- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
MindShift Interactive wins social and digital mandate of Phoenix Marketcity Kurla
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has won the social and digital mandate of Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla.
The mandate for MindShift Interactive is to manage the brand’s social media, influencer marketing, and media planning across all platforms.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
MindShift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais said, “We are delighted to have Phoenix Marketcity join us as we collectively work towards making it a destination for luxury events and experiences, leveraging social media. Our digital insights show the power of digital on the luxury market and we intend on leveraging the same to grow the brand further.”
The Phoenix Mills president (West) Rajendra Kalkar said, “What impressed us was MindShift’s ability to think out of the box, their distinctive approach and most importantly, their understanding of the retail and lifestyle space, which convinced us to partner with them.”