- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
MindShift Interactive wins social and digital mandate of Phoenix Marketcity Kurla
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has won the social and digital mandate of Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla.
The mandate for MindShift Interactive is to manage the brand’s social media, influencer marketing, and media planning across all platforms.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
MindShift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais said, “We are delighted to have Phoenix Marketcity join us as we collectively work towards making it a destination for luxury events and experiences, leveraging social media. Our digital insights show the power of digital on the luxury market and we intend on leveraging the same to grow the brand further.”
The Phoenix Mills president (West) Rajendra Kalkar said, “What impressed us was MindShift’s ability to think out of the box, their distinctive approach and most importantly, their understanding of the retail and lifestyle space, which convinced us to partner with them.”