- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
MindShift Interactive wins digital mandate for Swipe
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has won the digital mandate for Swipe, a Pune-based company that manufactures tablets, mobile phones and computers.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
MindShift Interactive will be responsible for creating brand awareness and leveraging the overarching positioning of Live Your Faith across digital platforms via engaging content, interactive campaigns along with celebrity and blogger associations.
Having roped in Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra as its brand ambassador, Swipe looks to bolster its presence in the country’s tablet and smartphone market.
The social media strategy will involve showcasing the principle of Live Your Faith through the brands and Chopra’s eyes, whilst also creating outreach and a sales-driven strategy for their latest entrant into the smartphone market, Swipe Elite, an online only brand.
MindShift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais said, “With the growing usage of smartphones in India and the data available to us on the increased usage of internet on smartphones, we understand the need state for Swipe to leverage digital as a means to reach out and build a community of evangelists amongst their target audience. Breaking away from the clutter and leveraging new forms of technology is the only way for us to create a MindShift for the brand and we’re excited to unravel a lot of this soon.”
Swipe provides Android-based Fablets and Tablet PCs with a mobile computing experience, efficiency, accuracy and performance, at affordable prices. Swipe claims to be the first Indian mobile technology brand to have Android-based ‘Freedom OS’ to take the smartphone user experience to the next level with unique features including high level of customisation.