- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
MindShift Interactive wins digital mandate for LYN Nails
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has bagged the digital mandate for a professional nail care brand LYN (Live Your Now) following a multi-agency pitch.
The agency will be responsible for crafting social media marketing campaigns, driving evangelism by building influencer relationships, along with building the brand’s outreach through media planning.
Mindshift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais said, “We are extremely excited to have LYN Nails on board, and hope to leverage our expertise within the beauty, lifestyle space to give the brand the right insights and outreach to engage with consumers online and offline. The beauty industry is growing year on year and digital is playing an extremely important role in building a preference and higher recall for brands.”
LYN Nails business head Sheetal Nangalia stated, “We are happy to have shortlisted MindShift Interactive as our partners and our confident of their ability to drive conversations and engagements for LYN. We intend on expanding our reach across India and are confident MindShift Interactive shall be able to leverage their knowledge and social media expertise to help us with the same.”
LYN stands for enhancing the beauty of women with ingredients wrapped in insight and inspiration. LYN is owned by parent company Headrush Marketing, which has been a pioneer in bringing beauty brands to India for over 15 years.