- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
MindShift Interactive wins digital mandate for LYN Nails
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has bagged the digital mandate for a professional nail care brand LYN (Live Your Now) following a multi-agency pitch.
The agency will be responsible for crafting social media marketing campaigns, driving evangelism by building influencer relationships, along with building the brand’s outreach through media planning.
Mindshift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais said, “We are extremely excited to have LYN Nails on board, and hope to leverage our expertise within the beauty, lifestyle space to give the brand the right insights and outreach to engage with consumers online and offline. The beauty industry is growing year on year and digital is playing an extremely important role in building a preference and higher recall for brands.”
LYN Nails business head Sheetal Nangalia stated, “We are happy to have shortlisted MindShift Interactive as our partners and our confident of their ability to drive conversations and engagements for LYN. We intend on expanding our reach across India and are confident MindShift Interactive shall be able to leverage their knowledge and social media expertise to help us with the same.”
LYN stands for enhancing the beauty of women with ingredients wrapped in insight and inspiration. LYN is owned by parent company Headrush Marketing, which has been a pioneer in bringing beauty brands to India for over 15 years.