- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
MindShift Interactive launches personalised visual content wing ‘MindShift Studios’
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive, Insightful Digital Outreach agency, will be launching its new wing, MindShift Studios, helping brands develop original and stylized content for delivering g visual campaigns that increase awareness and amplify brand-user engagement.
Research studies suggest that that 93% of all human communication is non-verbal, and it becomes clear that a visual online presence is critical. When it comes to marketing your business, imagery speaks volumes. Not only do pictures and videos make a bigger impact, they do it in a shorter amount of time. The growth of visual content in the form of photos and videos is increasing with millennials pursuing an ever-growing need for fresher content, each time.
MindShift Studios satiates this need by providing personalised content through a network of skilled photographers and videographers, who then help curate content with in-house visualizers, story creators and influencer relationship managers. The journey towards bespoke visual content production gets unraveled in their unique model which entails handpicking the right videographer or photographer as per client requirements, and partnering them with digital influencers to create a personalised, amplified story that can be leveraged across social media.
With over five years of creating such visual stories for brands like Kiehl’s, Lancôme, JW Marriott, Splash Fashions and many more within the beauty, lifestyle and hospitality sector, MindShift Studios has launched a focused arm towards growing across the country and building a MindShift on promising partnerships. The company will primarily cater to the lifestyle, hospitality, fashion and beauty industry.
Their services will include;
- Visual Campaign Management: This will include holistic management which involves selecting the right influencers, photographers, videographers and execution of the campaign, powered by analytics on the parameters assigned to understand the viability of visual content.
- Personalised Visual Production: Every project will create concepts with a mood board, develop and execute the ideas.
- Live Events: Capturing Live events using a storytelling approach with the help of engaging rich media and blended in well with user generated content to continue the momentum.
- Instagram Influencer meet ups: Involving influencers through an offline approach to generate buzz and propel evangelism. A base of over key opinion leaders, celebrities and social media influencers team up to provide the right experience.
- Influencer Takeovers: Content curators will take over the brand’s social media accounts and bring in a uniqueness that will help increase consumer engagement and the overall brand reach.
MindShift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais states, “With over five years of creating personalised visual content within the lifestyle, hospitality, beauty and fashion space, we recognize the impact of curated stories. Witnessing the growing demand for visual content, we wanted a focused and progressive business unit that partnered with skilled photographers and videographers to tell these stories. The need will be satiated through the impeccable team we have put together at MindShift Studios towards creating a shift in the way stories must be articulated on digital.”