- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Mindshare wins media duties for HCL TalentCare
MUMBAI: Mindshare, the flagship media agency of GroupM, has bagged the media duties for HCL TalentCare and will be looking into the media planning and buying services for the brand.
The account will be handled out of the Mindshare Chennai office under the leadership of Mindshare South leader Sriram Sharma.
Mindshare South Asia CEO Prasanth Kumar said, “We are thrilled to be working with HCL TalentCare. Mindshare has always been a forerunner in innovating media solutions for our clients and look forward to adding value to this iconic brand and delivering notable solutions.”
HCL TalentCare chief business officer Vijay Iyer said, “Mindshare has provided us the right platform to reach out to our audiences and provide good visibility to our campaign ‘Life Badlo Boss’. It is all about this transformational journey that a student undergoes with us at HCL TalentCare and sums up our efforts to be a career launch pad for students and offer Talent on Demand to enterprise clients.”
HCL TalentCare is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCL Corporation, a diversified business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology, healthcare and now skill and talent development.
HCL TalentCare aims to be a global talent-solutions company addressing areas of skill development and thereby becoming a career launch pad for graduates and offering a ready pool of employable talent for enterprises in the IT, Banking, Insurance and Healthcare sectors.