- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Mindshare to handle Housing.com’s media duties
MUMBAI: Housing.com, a leading real estate portal in India, has appointed Mindshare to handle its media duties.
The portal caters to individuals looking at purchasing and renting properties across Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata among others.
The portal is set to make headway in advertising soon with GroupM’s flagship media agency Mindshare doing extensive media planning and buying for the same.
Mindshare leader South Asia Ravi Rao said, “This is an interesting category with a huge canvas for creativity. We look forward to working with Housing.com to ensure delivery of targeted and innovative campaigns that add maximum value to the company.”
Established in 2012, Housing.com is the first real estate portal in India with a highly trained data collection team that visits every home listed on the portal. They collect and verify information to ensure a great virtual visit to all the listings on their site.
Housing.com co-founder Rahul Yadav said, “We sought a partner who could match our speed and agility which is much required in the dotcom space. Mindshare fit the bill perfectly as they were able to understand our business and share the same values. We are confident that they would be able to provide us differentiated landmark media solutions.”