- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Mindshare named Agency Network of the Year in APAC
MUMBAI: Mindshare, WPP’s global media agency network, has been named Agency Network of the Year at the Festival of Media Asia Pacific Awards 2016.
The agency won 12 awards across multiple categories, markets and clients in the regional competition, and took home the most golds on the night:
- Best Targeted Campaign (Gold) for KFC – How KFC Won with China’s Gamers, China
- Best Use of Mobile (Gold) for Heineken – Where Next? Let Heineken Lead You, Malaysia
- Best Use of Mobile (Bronze) for Unilever, Sunlight – Sunlight Mobile Campaign, Sri Lanka
- Best Content Creation (Bronze) for Brooke Bond Red Label – Stories of Togetherness, India
- Best Social Media Strategy (Silver) for Showcase – Foxtel Game of Thrones – Home of Thrones, Australia
- Best Use of Digital Media (Silver) for KFC – How KFC Won with China’s Gamers, China
- The Creative Use of Media Award (Silver) for Walt Disney, Marvel – Marvel’s Ant-Man: Heroes Don’t Get Any Bigger, Singapore
- Best Experiential Campaign (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Surf Excel – Eco Ganesha, India
- The Effectiveness Award (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Kissan Tomato Ketchup – Kissanpur – Where Experiences Happen, India
- The Utility/Public Service Award (Silver) for Hindustan Unilever, Surf Excel – Eco Ganesha, India
- Twitter Live Marketing (Gold) for PepsiCo, Lay’s – When Google Maps went beyond giving directions to people. It unlocked a treasure. Thanks to Lay’s, India
- Twitter Live Marketing (Silver) for PepsiCo, Pepsi – Pepsi’s Preemptive Strike on Social Media, India
In addition to the APAC title, Mindshare India was also awarded Agency of the Year.
Mindshare chairman and CEO of AMEA & Russia/CIS Ashutosh Srivastava said, “I’m delighted to see work being recognised from such a large number of our offices in the region. It underlines the fact that our network continues to be streets ahead of others on quality and depth of talent in this part of the world and lead the market. The India team was outstanding again. It was also great to see the calibre of the winning and shortlisted work from China, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, the small yet highly talented Sri Lanka team. Big congratulations to our teams and equally to our clients who back their ideas, and encourage their creativity.”
Mindshare South Asia CEO Prasanth Kumar commented, “It is a great honor and encouragement to have competed and won against some incredible work across the APAC media industry. The effort of each and every q member has contributed to our success at the Festival of Media Awards 2016. It is our constant endeavor to raise standards, challenge staus quo and innovate marketing frameworks to create landmark campaigns for clients. We have had a fantastic 2015 and the agenda for 2016 is to keep the momentum going.”
Mindshare just ended 2015 with accolades of Media Network of the Year by Campaign Asia Pacific and Mobile Agency Network of the Year in the APAC MMA Smarties awards.