- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Mindshare launches programmatic buying unit ‘Ultra’ for Unilever
MUMBAI: Mindshare has launched the programmatic buying unit, Ultra, for Unilever in ASEAN.
Ultra has kicked off in Singapore to drive programmatic planning and buying for Asean.
Mindshare and Unilever teams have been working together for the past few months to test and understand the available technology stacks and the right set of partners to power Ultra.
The desk has been set up with a view to work with the best of breed technologies and capabilities. The setup also allows for constant experimentation and drives an agile way of integrating the technologies available.
Ultra is powered by unique and custom-built audience profiling algorithms, capable of delivering multi-format communication assets across all screens, a first of its kind in Asia Pacific.
The key focus for Ultra will be to drive digital media quality measures around complete viewability, transparent brand safety, high in-target delivery and fraud avoidance.
Unilever VP media Rahul Welde said, “The world of advertising is seeing continuous disruption and it is important we embrace and integrate technology into how we operate. I am excited about the potential of ULTRA and keen to see this as integral to our digital marketing efforts in the region.”
Mindshare COO Asia Pacific Gowthaman Ragothaman added, “Ultra is unique. It is a built for purpose programmatic unit with agile planning at its core with capabilities to manage real-time triggers living up to our core philosophy of adaptive marketing.”