- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Mindshare hires Mahendra Upadhyay as head of data, technology
MUMBAI: Mindshare, a part of GroupM, has appointed Mahendra Upadhyay as the head of data and technology.
In his new role, Upadhyay will be responsible for data and technology duties within the product team at Mindshare.
He will report to Mindshare chief product officer, South Asia MA Parthasarathy.
While Mahendra will operate out of the Mumbai office, he will also regularly be involved with the Bangalore and Gurgaon office.
Said Parthasarathy, “We are very pleased to have Mahendra on board. We have a clear agenda to create category and client solutions powered by data & technology. We recognise the need for very different skill sets to drive this. Mahendra has a proven aptitude to create clarity and drive innovation through data. He has delivered growth & business results across categories. We have full faith that his passion for data and technology will ensure that Mindshare continues to deliver revolutionary solutions that significantly impact business results.”
Upadhyay has an experience of over 15 years, 12 of which have been in the data and technology space. He has worked with companies like Sas India, Reliance Retail Ltd, Bharti Telenet – AirTel etc. He has expertise in various facets of business information management with strong emphasis on data management and customer analytics.