- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Mindshare hires Mahendra Upadhyay as head of data, technology
MUMBAI: Mindshare, a part of GroupM, has appointed Mahendra Upadhyay as the head of data and technology.
In his new role, Upadhyay will be responsible for data and technology duties within the product team at Mindshare.
He will report to Mindshare chief product officer, South Asia MA Parthasarathy.
While Mahendra will operate out of the Mumbai office, he will also regularly be involved with the Bangalore and Gurgaon office.
Said Parthasarathy, “We are very pleased to have Mahendra on board. We have a clear agenda to create category and client solutions powered by data & technology. We recognise the need for very different skill sets to drive this. Mahendra has a proven aptitude to create clarity and drive innovation through data. He has delivered growth & business results across categories. We have full faith that his passion for data and technology will ensure that Mindshare continues to deliver revolutionary solutions that significantly impact business results.”
Upadhyay has an experience of over 15 years, 12 of which have been in the data and technology space. He has worked with companies like Sas India, Reliance Retail Ltd, Bharti Telenet – AirTel etc. He has expertise in various facets of business information management with strong emphasis on data management and customer analytics.