- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Mindshare appoints Sriram Sharma as leader for South
MUMBAI: Mindshare, the flagship agency of GroupM, has announced the appointment of Sriram Sharma as leader – South.
The appointment is with effect from 1 August.
In his new role, Sharma will handle media and digital activities of Mindshare’s clients in the Southern region. He will operate out of the Bengaluru office and directly report to Mindshare South Asia CEO Prasanth Kumar.
Kumar said, “We are glad to welcome Sriram into the Mindshare family. His motivation and wealth of experience across industries and markets makes him the right person to assist in driving the growth of the agency. For us, South is a very important market and I am confident he will be able to lead the south division to even greater heights.”
Commenting on his new role, Sharma said, “Mindshare represents a new journey for me- new skills to acquire, new people to meet and new challenges to deal with. Mindshare has always been a forerunner in innovation and the adaptive marketing world, and I look forward to working with the impressive Mindshare client roster and scaling new peaks in both the digital and traditional media spaces.”
Sharma brings to Mindshare an experience of over 18 years, having worked across multiple industries like advertising, mobile marketing and branding. He has also worked on several blue chip clients like Britannia, Titan, Samsung, Dell, Sab Miller and Himalaya Drug Co.
Prior to this role, Sharma looked after the business in the Bengaluru and Chennai office for MediaCom.