- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Mindshare APAC appoints Prasanth Kumar as CEO South Asia
MUMBAI: WPP’s global media agency network Mindshare APAC has appointed Prasanth Kumar as CEO for South Asia. He will replace current CEO Ravi Rao, who moves to a new role in GroupM.
Kumar, who is currently serving as head of GroupM’s Central Trading Group and is a member of GroupM’s South Asia executive committee, will report to GroupM South Asia CEO CVL Srinivas and Mindshare Asia Pacific COO Gowthaman Ragothaman.
The new role will take effect from 1 March 2015.
Srinivas said, “Prasanth was a unanimous choice for this role. He is a very dynamic leader, always full of ideas and a true organisation man. In the past ten years, he has played a stellar role in ensuring GroupM’s scale is leveraged to maximise value for our clients. He has championed some exciting partnerships for GroupM both in the digital and traditional media spaces. I am sure under his leadership Mindshare will scale new peaks and delight its clients with a quality media product. I’d like to thank Ravi Rao for his contribution and wish him the very best in his new role within the network.”
The details of Rao’s new role will be announced soon.