- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Milestone Brandcom launches creative agency Milestone Dentsu
MUMBAI: Mileston Brandcom, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has launched a new creative agency, Milestone Dentsu.
Milestone Dentsu will be in charge of handling the Japanese multi-national’s leading business portfolio. The newly formed creative agency has bagged the creative mandate for Panasonic India’s refrigerator, microwave and water purifier business. The creative duties were handed over to Milestone Dentsu, following a multi-agency pitch.
Milestone Brandcom CEO and managing director Nabendu Bhattacharyya stated, “We are delighted to win a prestigious creative account like Panasonic. We enjoy working on global brands with such diverse portfolio as they challenge our true potential. We have put up a strong ATL Team while we foray into creative services at Milestone Dentsu.”
Panasonic India head of brand & marketing communications Sarthak Seth said, “We were looking out for a youthful and progressive partner who could deliver fresh perspectives in terms of planning and creative execution to help us keep pace with the changing trends. We found that partner in Milestone Dentsu. Their approach was fresh and creative, outstanding. We are looking forward to this association and hope that it goes a long way.”
The business will be handled out of Milestone’s Delhi branch with country head Ujjwal Anand and national creative director Mayank Khattar as the brand custodian. The duo said, “We, as a unit, believe in cutting edge idea centric solutions to the business need. Our win goes out to prove just that. We are excited to win this business and are all set to do some path breaking work, meeting Panasonic’s business expectations in the coming year.”