- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
MG Parameswaran elected president of AAAI
MUMBAI: FCB Ulka Advertising Pvt Ltd advisor MG Parameswaran has been elected president of the Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) for the year 2014–15 at its annual general body meeting held today.
Arvind Sharma, who earlier presided over the association, will now be the ex-officio member of the new AAAI executive committee.
Parmeswaran was previously the vice president of the association.
Other erstwhile members of the executive committee were Ashish Bhasin, Ganesh Baliga, Kunal Lalani, Nakul Chopra, Pranav Premnarayen, Rohit Ohri, Sam Balsara and Srinivasan K Swamy.
The newly elected members of the executive committee for 2014–15 include Nagesh Alai of Interface Communications, Sam Balsara of Madison Communications, Rana Barua of Contract Advertising, Ashish Bhasin of Aegis Media India, Kunal Lalani of Crayons Advertising, Rohit Ohri of Dentsu Creative Impact, Pranav Premnarayen of Prem Associates Advertising & Marketing, CVL Srinivas of Group M Media India, Vivek Srivastava of Innocean Worldwide Communication and Srinivasan K Swamy of RK Swamy BBDO.
The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) is the national organisation of advertising agencies in India.