- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
MG Parameswaran elected president of AAAI
MUMBAI: FCB Ulka Advertising Pvt Ltd advisor MG Parameswaran has been elected president of the Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) for the year 2014–15 at its annual general body meeting held today.
Arvind Sharma, who earlier presided over the association, will now be the ex-officio member of the new AAAI executive committee.
Parmeswaran was previously the vice president of the association.
Other erstwhile members of the executive committee were Ashish Bhasin, Ganesh Baliga, Kunal Lalani, Nakul Chopra, Pranav Premnarayen, Rohit Ohri, Sam Balsara and Srinivasan K Swamy.
The newly elected members of the executive committee for 2014–15 include Nagesh Alai of Interface Communications, Sam Balsara of Madison Communications, Rana Barua of Contract Advertising, Ashish Bhasin of Aegis Media India, Kunal Lalani of Crayons Advertising, Rohit Ohri of Dentsu Creative Impact, Pranav Premnarayen of Prem Associates Advertising & Marketing, CVL Srinivas of Group M Media India, Vivek Srivastava of Innocean Worldwide Communication and Srinivasan K Swamy of RK Swamy BBDO.
The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) is the national organisation of advertising agencies in India.