- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Meru assigns digital duties to MindShift Interactive
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has won the digital mandate for Meru Cabs, one of the first companies to launch metered radio cabs in India under its brand ‘Meru’.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Meru Cabs provides a radio taxi service in major cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai Vadodara, Surat, Pune and Kolkata.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
The mandate for MindShift Interactive is to manage the brand’s social media, influencer relations and media across platforms.
MindShift Interactive will work towards reinforcing Meru’s positioning as a pioneer in the industry through building stronger relationships with existing and new consumer sets. The varied services offered by Meru shall be highlighted through engaging content and campaigns.
Meru Cabs CEO Siddharth Pahwa said, “MindShift Interactive is a team of energetic and creative minds. We are sure, the quality of creatives, content and various social media activities carried out by MindShift will add a lot of value to Meru’s social media presence. We look forward for a long and healthy association with MindShift.”
MindShift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais added here, “We are happy to deliver services to a leader such as Meru Cabs and be part of the growing radio taxi space. Carpool by Meru, an initiative to reach out to more consumer needs, is how our journey with Meru began and we’re busy creating a shift in the way the brand is looked at.”