- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Meru assigns digital duties to MindShift Interactive
MUMBAI: MindShift Interactive has won the digital mandate for Meru Cabs, one of the first companies to launch metered radio cabs in India under its brand ‘Meru’.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Meru Cabs provides a radio taxi service in major cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai Vadodara, Surat, Pune and Kolkata.
The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
The mandate for MindShift Interactive is to manage the brand’s social media, influencer relations and media across platforms.
MindShift Interactive will work towards reinforcing Meru’s positioning as a pioneer in the industry through building stronger relationships with existing and new consumer sets. The varied services offered by Meru shall be highlighted through engaging content and campaigns.
Meru Cabs CEO Siddharth Pahwa said, “MindShift Interactive is a team of energetic and creative minds. We are sure, the quality of creatives, content and various social media activities carried out by MindShift will add a lot of value to Meru’s social media presence. We look forward for a long and healthy association with MindShift.”
MindShift Interactive CEO Zafar Rais added here, “We are happy to deliver services to a leader such as Meru Cabs and be part of the growing radio taxi space. Carpool by Meru, an initiative to reach out to more consumer needs, is how our journey with Meru began and we’re busy creating a shift in the way the brand is looked at.”