- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
MediaCom announces changes in buying leadership team
MUMBAI: MediaCom has announced changes and addition to its leadership team. Priya Choudhury, who used to lead buying nationally, will now lead the P&G business.
K Srinivas Rao (popularly known as Srini), who joined MediaCom from Maxus, will take over the national buying role from Choudhury. Both Choudhury and Rao will report to MediaCom India COO Rathi Gangappa.
At Maxus, Rao used to lead trading for the north. He has over 18 years of experience across agencies and media owners. He will be based in Delhi.
MediaCom MD Debraj Tripathy commented, “I am delighted to see Priya grow from her current role and also have Srini on board. I am confident both of them will shine in their new roles.”
Commenting on her new role, Choudhury said, “It’s a pleasure and privilege to be working with a prestigious portfolio like P&G. My three-year stint as the buying lead at MediaCom has been very rewarding and I hope to continue the excitement as P&G AoR Lead.”
Rao said, “MediaCom is known for its people centric culture. I’m looking forward to being part of this wonderful team of people and clients and taking the buying products to the next level.”