- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
W+K Delhi has bagged the creative mandate for Dalmia Cement, a leading Indian cement manufacturer, following a multi-agency pitch.
Both, Saraswathi and Gaurav, join as executive vice presidents in the New Delhi office.
Makani Creatives has been entrusted with the creative mandate of Panasonic Smart Phones, following a multi-agency pitch.
IPG Mediabrands India has launched a new data-management platform in partnership with international technology company Mediamath.
PointNine Lintas, the newest independent agency from the MullenLowe Lintas Group, announced the first set of names in its leadership team. It’s a lineup of senior domain-experts that will work with the CEO, Vikas Mehta
Havas Media Group India has bagged the integrated media duties of Faircent.com. The account will be handled out of the agency’s Gurgaon office.
Shemaroo Entertainment has won CMO Asia’s Social Media and Digital Excellence Award, Singapore2017 for its social media campaign #FilmiGaaneAntakshari on Twitter.
Insecticides (India) Ltd today announced its association with the Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) as an associate sponsor of Haryana Steelers team for the 2017 season.
Tushar Pal has joined Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi from Lowe Lintas.