- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Dentsu Webchutney has roped in Ajay Ahluwalia as executive creative director. He will be based out of the agency’s Gurgaon office.
IPG Mediabrands CEO Shashi Sinha will head the Media jury for the 4th edition of the Kyoorius Creative Awards.
Esar Media and Advertising, a performance based ad network, has newly elevated Khaleel Surati to a key position within the organisation. Surati will take on his role as the business head of operations at the company.
Dentsu Media has been awarded the media planning & buying for the entire portfolio of brands for Maruti Suzuki India.
Mullen Lowe Lintas Group has elevated Naveen Gaur to chief operating officer of Lowe Lintas with immediate effect.
Micromax has roped in Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor as its new brand ambassador to bolster its footprint in the growing consumer electronic segment in India.
Usha International has extended its association as an official partner of the Mumbai Indians team for IPL seasons 10 and 11.
IPL franchise Kings XI Punjab has announced 21 sponsors and partners for the season.
Red FM, India’s leading FM radio network, has partnered with the winning team from last year’s IPL for the fourth consecutive year as the principal sponsor with a prominent logo placement at the back of the team jersey.