- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
TV ad revenue in the UK totalled £5.27 billion in 2016, up 0.2% on 2015, according to full year revenue figures provided to Thinkbox by the UK commercial TV broadcasters. This represents the seventh consecutive year that TV advertising revenue has grown in the UK, albeit dampened by the business uncertainty caused by the vote to leave the EU.
Dentsu Webchutney has appointed Nishi Kant as executive VP, branch head Mumbai.
Isobar India has been appointed as the digital partner for Fox Networks Group India’s flagship channel brands National Geographic and Fox Life.
Reliance Entertainment’s digital marketing and advertising agency, World Wide Open, has bagged the digital mandate for SRK-owned Red Chillies Entertainment.
Amazon Prime Video service, which launched in India last year, has brought on board Leo Burnett India to conceptualise its integrated campaign ‘India Ka Naya Primetime.’
Sony BBC Earth ropes in Kareena Kapoor Khan as its ‘Feel Alive’ ambassador. This is the first time that the actress has become part of a factual entertainment channel.
Leo Burnett India has elevated Rakesh Hinduja to executive director and branch head of Mumbai.
MEC India has been awarded with the media duties for The Hindu Group, after robust rounds of scouting.