- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
The estimated ad budget for Somany Ceramics for FY18 is 3 to 3.5% of the revenue. Ogilvy & Mather will manage Somany Ceramic’s operations from their Gurgaon office and the mandate consists of the brand’s diverse product portfolio.
Publicis Media India has strengthened its Content Practice with a key hire in the form of Urvashi Khanna. She has joined as Associate Director, Content & Brand Solutions and will report to the Content Practice lead Gautham Pingali.
Bajaj Electricals, India’s leading brand of kitchen and domestic appliances, has become the lead sponsor of IFSC Climbing World Cup.
Motilal Oswal Financial Services has appointed Mullen Lintas Mumbai as its creative agency.
Mileston Brandcom, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has launched a new creative agency, Milestone Dentsu.
Hyperspace, the retail design studio arm of Posterscope India, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, has won the retail mandate for SBI Life Insurance.
According to IPG MB Magna AdEx 2017 Forecast, the TV AdEx will grow at 10.3% to reach Rs 24,516 cr. The media agency’s forecast is more optimistic compared to GroupM’s prediction of just 8% growth for the segment to Rs 27,378 crore.
TV and cinema are forecast to grow at 12% while digital will grow by 35%. Radio and OOH should grow by 10% and newspapers by 8%.
62% of kids feel that TV is not only for entertainment but also a source of information, with 63% of them watching English channels to improve their English language skills.