- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
The Advertising Club and the AAAI have joined hands for a campaign to pitch communication as a force to battle the scourge of violence against women.
Leo Burnett has appointed Prashanth Challapalli as its chief integration officer for South Asia.
The company plans to bring on board more than 15 brands for R Ashwin this year. ITW Blitz also manages the legendary Vivian Richards as part of their portfolio.
Taproot Dentsu has expanded its footprint. Based only in Mumbai since its inception in 2009, it has now formally commenced operations in Gurgaon.
BJP has hired Madison Media to handle its media buying biz for the upcoming state elections in Uttar Pradesh, Goa and Punjab. The amount touted is Rs 200 crore, but it could be less.
Havas has bagged the integrated media mandate of Foyr, India’s first online, automated interior designer.
AAAI and The Advertising Club have launched ‘Champions of Excellence Awards’ to be held at Goafest 2017 to nominate the ‘best clients’.
Dentsu Webchutney has won the social and digital marketing mandate for food ordering and delivery start-up Swiggy.
The three-day festival will include the industry conclave on Day 1 and knowledge seminars on Days 2 & 3. Closing the festivals will be the leadership summit on 8 April 2017.