- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Maneeza Ahuja has been appointed branch head for the Delhi branch of Percept/H with the additional responsibility of leading the North India portfolio of Percept One.
Gatorade India has signed on PV Sindhu as its brand ambassador.
Kenstar has joined hands for the first time with IPL franchise Mumbai Indians as their official partner for the tenth season of the popular T20 league.
Havas Media India has successfully retained Kohler’s integrated media business following a multi-agency pitch.
Dentsu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has roped in Anil Kumar as executive VP, branch head.
Organic Harvest, an Indian brand offering a range of organic personal-care products, has launched its first-ever campaign on television.
Chief creative officer Arun Iyer will take over the additional role of chairman. Raj Gupta will operate as CEO of the agency.
The WhatsApp platform registers 200 million monthly active users in India. With more and more consumers accessing WhatsApp, ASCI’s WhatsApp number has radically increased its outreach. In one year since launch, the WhatsApp number contributes to approximately 15% of the total number of advertisements complained against by consumers.
Law & Kenneth Saatchi & Saatchi has won the creative mandate of drug manufacturer Cipla Health.