- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
MEC wins GoDaddy’s global media duties
MUMBAI: GoDaddy Inc., the technology provider dedicated to small businesses, has named MEC as its global media agency-of-record. The mandate includes global media, digital and analytics and insight business.
GoDaddy has worked with MEC in India and in the UK since March 2014, and this new agreement expands their relationship to include all global markets. The business will be led out of MEC New York, with support from its San Francisco office.
The appointment builds on GoDaddy’s strategy to move to a more personalised marketing experience for small business owners around the world looking to leverage technology to help them easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
“Our decision to move GoDaddy’s media business to MEC is a natural step as GoDaddy expands our business globally. We looked for a strong partner with local media expertise and global technology and tools to help drive forward our efforts to reach small businesses at the right time with the right medium. MEC shares our passion and vision for delivering locally-relevant, targeted messaging to connect with people worldwide,” said GoDaddy CMO and EVP of Digital Commerce Phil Bienert.
“GoDaddy is a brand that has been bold in both its approach and determination to reach and engage its customers. We are energised by the company’s ambitious drive globally and excited by the challenge to deliver creative media solutions built for today’s digitally-enabled world,” said MEC CEO North America Marla Kaplowitz.
GoDaddy is now serving over 13 million customers in 42 markets and 37 countries around the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, US, GoDaddy has facilities across 14 other locations including Washington, Massachusetts, Iowa and California in the US.
Globally, GoDaddy has locations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, Singapore, The Netherlands and UK.