- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
MEC appoints Rahul Karthikeyan as digital head for western region
MUMBAI: Media agency MEC has appointed Rahul Karthikeyan as digital head – West. Based out of Mumbai, he will report to MEC India digital leader Vishal Chinchankar.
Karthikeyan comes with over nine years of experience with knowledge of digital strategy, media planning/buying, product integrations, campaign management as well as the P/L for brand and performance.
MEC India MD T Gangadhar said, “We are pleased to have found a quality leader like Rahul to head our operations here. Given his rich experience and knowledge, I have no doubt that Rahul will make valuable contributions – to clients and staff.”
Karthikeyan’s experience also spans clients across categories like Amazon, Flipkart, SBI, Accenture, and P&G. He has in the past been associated with Komli Media, where he was primarily controlling the publisher development role for performance and with Ignite Digital India for digital strategy role.
Chinchankar said, “Over the last year, we have been building a strong and experienced team of digital specialists and we are happy to have found a person to drive the West zone business. Rahul will specifically focus on driving greater digital innovation and continued growth for our clients with an emphasis on content driven strategies.”
Karthikeyan added, “It is an honour to be part of this leading organisation. This opportunity has provided me a great platform to further showcase and enhance client’s digital focus and their integrated media approach. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes, these responsibilities will serve as a great learning opportunity. I look forward to working with the team and help create wins, honours and recognition.”