- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
M&C Saatchi Direct & Digital rebrands as Pi Communications
MUMBAI: M&C Saatchi Direct & Digital has now become Pi Communications. The move follows a change in ownership of the company’s operations out of Mumbai. Rakhshin Patel and Sumantra Sengupta, erstwhile minority shareholders in the company, have now increased their stake in the company as a step towards full ownership of the business.
M&C Saatchi CEO Asia Chris Jaques said, “We encourage entrepreneurs and are happy to partner in their success. Given Rakhshin and Sumantra’s efforts in building a formidable and reputable company, we offered them a controlling stake in their own company. Over the years, they have built a solid foundation for the agency with long-term client relationships and over 25 awards in just the last three years. The company is now theirs to own, manage and steer to even greater success, leaving us to focus on our advertising business based out of Delhi.”
While the name and the ownership change, the operations of the company will continue as before. Pi communications will carry forward the communication duties of a roster of clients such as Aditya Birla Financial Services Group, Future Group, IL8cFS, Kotak, Mahindra Holidays and One Assist.
Pi communications MD Rakhshin Patel said, “Despite the change, what remains constant is our commitment, our passion and our ambition. Whether minority or majority shareholding, we always managed the company like it was our very own. Now is the time for us to reap the rewards of our hard work.”
Pi communications CEO Sumantra Sengupta said, “Pi stands for Profitable Interactions. Pi is also a constant. Pi communications is the constant when applied to client objectives, ignites a complete circle of solutions that delivers profitable interactions.”