- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Maxus wins media mandate for ICC Champions Trophy and Women’s WC
MUMBAI: Marketing communication agency Maxus has won the India media mandate for ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017.
The Champions Trophy will be played from 1 June to 18 June. This will be followed by the ICC Women’s World Cup from 24 June to 23 July. Both these tournaments will be played in the United Kingdom.
Maxus has previously handled several ICC campaigns in India including the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, ICC World Twenty20 2014, ICC Champions Trophy 2013, ICC World Twenty20 2012 and ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.
Maxus managing director Kartik Sharma said, “It’s amazing to be associated with ICC again for the ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup. We are grateful to continue this association with ICC over these years. Sports has been an important vertical for us and we are looking forward to adding the Maxus touch to the world of sports media”.