- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Maxus wins media mandate for ICC Champions Trophy and Women’s WC
MUMBAI: Marketing communication agency Maxus has won the India media mandate for ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017.
The Champions Trophy will be played from 1 June to 18 June. This will be followed by the ICC Women’s World Cup from 24 June to 23 July. Both these tournaments will be played in the United Kingdom.
Maxus has previously handled several ICC campaigns in India including the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, ICC World Twenty20 2014, ICC Champions Trophy 2013, ICC World Twenty20 2012 and ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.
Maxus managing director Kartik Sharma said, “It’s amazing to be associated with ICC again for the ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup. We are grateful to continue this association with ICC over these years. Sports has been an important vertical for us and we are looking forward to adding the Maxus touch to the world of sports media”.