- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Maxus wins media mandate for cricket World Cup 2015
MUMBAI: Media agency Maxus has won the media investment mandate in India for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 being held in Australia and New Zealand.
Maxus has previously handled four campaigns in India for the International Cricket Council (ICC), including the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, ICC World Twenty20 Sri Lanka 2012, ICC Champions Trophy England & Wales 2013 and ICC World Twenty20 Bangladesh 2014.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, which will commence on 14 February, will conclude in Melbourne on 29 March during which a total of 49 matches and 14 participating nations will test their mettle.
Maxus MD Kartik Sharma said, “Cricket is one of the important sports in India and the frenzied excitement and popularity it has is unprecedented compared to other sports. Maxus is extremely proud and excited to manage the media duties for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015. The World Cup is the pinnacle of one day cricket expected to draw tremendous excitement all over the world.”