- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Maxus to manage Tata CLiQ’s media mandate
MUMBAI: Maxus has been awarded the media mandate for Tata CLiQ, Tata group’s exclusive and authentic phygital ecommerce marketplace.
The account was won post a multi-agency pitch and will be handled from the Mumbai office of Maxus. The mandate involves management of all media across television, print, radio and cinema.
Maxus South Asia MD Kartik Sharma said, “We are thrilled to be associated with TATA CLiQ. We manage a number of businesses from the TATA Group and are truly looking forward to being a partner in building another successful brand from the Group. TATA CLiQ is uniquely positioned to create a whole new shopping revolution amongst consumers and pioneer the Phygital (seamless merger of physical i.e In-store and digital shopping experiences) concept in India.”
“Right from the onset – from the pitch brief, the Tata CLiQ business was an exciting opportunity that Maxus wanted to partner. Being a part of creating a whole new shopping experience for consumers is something we truly look forward to. And partnering a Tata brand is always a privilege,” said Maxus India managing partner Anand Chakravarthy.