- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Maxus retains media duties of IPL
MUMBAI: Maxus has successfully retained the media responsibilities of the Indian Premier League for its 10th edition.
Maxus has been the media agency for IPL ever since the league started in 2008.
The account will be handled out of Maxus Mumbai office.
Maxus South Asia MD Kartik Sharma said, “We are extremely proud and humbled to be chosen as the media agency once again by BCCI. I am grateful to BCCI for valuing our efforts. We look forward to continue delivering even better results through our media campaigns on IPL.”
The multi-agency pitch saw participation from other leading media agencies, following which Maxus retained the business.