- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Maxus retains media duties of IPL
MUMBAI: Maxus has successfully retained the media responsibilities of the Indian Premier League for its 10th edition.
Maxus has been the media agency for IPL ever since the league started in 2008.
The account will be handled out of Maxus Mumbai office.
Maxus South Asia MD Kartik Sharma said, “We are extremely proud and humbled to be chosen as the media agency once again by BCCI. I am grateful to BCCI for valuing our efforts. We look forward to continue delivering even better results through our media campaigns on IPL.”
The multi-agency pitch saw participation from other leading media agencies, following which Maxus retained the business.