- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Maxus retains media duties of IPL
MUMBAI: Maxus has successfully retained the media responsibilities of the Indian Premier League for its 10th edition.
Maxus has been the media agency for IPL ever since the league started in 2008.
The account will be handled out of Maxus Mumbai office.
Maxus South Asia MD Kartik Sharma said, “We are extremely proud and humbled to be chosen as the media agency once again by BCCI. I am grateful to BCCI for valuing our efforts. We look forward to continue delivering even better results through our media campaigns on IPL.”
The multi-agency pitch saw participation from other leading media agencies, following which Maxus retained the business.