- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Maxus ESP crafts content marketing campaign for Maybelline through Star Plus show
MUMBAI: Maxus’ content practice arm, Maxus ESP, has crafted a content marketing campaign for the cosmetic brand Maybelline New York in partnership with Star Plus’ recently launched show ‘Manmarzian’.
The team devised a media agnostic content marketing strategy, using the television show sponsorship to bring out the values of Maybelline New York.
Maybelline New York was roped in as the presenting sponsor of ‘Dosti…Yariyaan…Manmarzian’ on Star Plus, as the show recognizes the change in Indian society, reflecting the slow acceptance of every girl’s freedom to choose what her heart desires.
Moreover, there is seamless brand integration within the story line which revolves around an advertising agency within the show that has to work on a big product launch of Maybelline New York.
Maxus ESP Southeast Asia and South Asia regional director content Shailja Saraswati said, “At Maxus we believe in creating powerful content and messages for our partner brands and this is a landmark association purely from thought to execution. Firstly there is a brand connect with the lead protagonist who epitomizes the brand’s philosophy as an independent, expressive and fun loving spirit. She wants to follow her dreams and her character graph on the show encapsulates the perfect Maybelline girl.”
Through active and passive product integrations, a range of products will be made visible.
A Star Plus spokesperson said, “Star Plus as a brand stands for progressive thinking. An important aspect of this is our belief that women are equal to men and deserve the same opportunities to fulfil their dreams. We are happy to have Maybelline New York coming on board and look forward to partnering with them.”