- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Mathrubhumi Group appoints MV Shreyams Kumar as joint managing director
MUMBAI: MV Shreyams Kumar has joined as the joint managing director of Mathrubhumi Printing & Publishing Co Ltd.
Kumar was earlier working as the marketing director of Electronic Media.
Mathrubhumi has 16 editions, including two in Dubai and Qatar. It also has a books division and 11 periodicals running the gamut from culture to entertainment. The group is mainly into print, FM Radio (Club FM), television (Mathrubhumi News & Kappa TV), online (Mathrubhumi.com) and digital.