- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Mathrubhumi Group appoints MV Shreyams Kumar as joint managing director
MUMBAI: MV Shreyams Kumar has joined as the joint managing director of Mathrubhumi Printing & Publishing Co Ltd.
Kumar was earlier working as the marketing director of Electronic Media.
Mathrubhumi has 16 editions, including two in Dubai and Qatar. It also has a books division and 11 periodicals running the gamut from culture to entertainment. The group is mainly into print, FM Radio (Club FM), television (Mathrubhumi News & Kappa TV), online (Mathrubhumi.com) and digital.