- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Mathrubhumi Group appoints MV Shreyams Kumar as joint managing director
MUMBAI: MV Shreyams Kumar has joined as the joint managing director of Mathrubhumi Printing & Publishing Co Ltd.
Kumar was earlier working as the marketing director of Electronic Media.
Mathrubhumi has 16 editions, including two in Dubai and Qatar. It also has a books division and 11 periodicals running the gamut from culture to entertainment. The group is mainly into print, FM Radio (Club FM), television (Mathrubhumi News & Kappa TV), online (Mathrubhumi.com) and digital.