- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Masterstrokes Advertising acquires Ambala-based agency
MUMBAI: Masterstrokes Advertising has acquired a 40-year-old Ambala-based agency named Union Advertising.
Masterstrokes is an independent agency dealing in digital and visual advertising.
The combined entity now offers a complete suite of solutions, enabling brands to connect with consumers in engaging and creative ways. Union will serve both Masterstrokes and Union clients, and will be working on Masterstrokes’ existing digital and visual platforms and creative ad team.
This acquisition will provide an advanced real-time bidding technology.
“Union’s 40-year-old legacy is incredibly complementary to what we have built at Masterstrokes, and our combined team will have the technology, products and expertise to help define what the future of digital and print advertising can be,” said Masterstrokes CEO Supriya Saboo.
Masterstrokes’ current client base includes the National Security Guards (NSG), MSME, NHAI, NHIDCL, TIFAC, Samsung, Hitachi, Bry Air (Asia), Atlas Cycles, Rathi Steel Bars and more.