- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Masterstrokes Advertising acquires Ambala-based agency
MUMBAI: Masterstrokes Advertising has acquired a 40-year-old Ambala-based agency named Union Advertising.
Masterstrokes is an independent agency dealing in digital and visual advertising.
The combined entity now offers a complete suite of solutions, enabling brands to connect with consumers in engaging and creative ways. Union will serve both Masterstrokes and Union clients, and will be working on Masterstrokes’ existing digital and visual platforms and creative ad team.
This acquisition will provide an advanced real-time bidding technology.
“Union’s 40-year-old legacy is incredibly complementary to what we have built at Masterstrokes, and our combined team will have the technology, products and expertise to help define what the future of digital and print advertising can be,” said Masterstrokes CEO Supriya Saboo.
Masterstrokes’ current client base includes the National Security Guards (NSG), MSME, NHAI, NHIDCL, TIFAC, Samsung, Hitachi, Bry Air (Asia), Atlas Cycles, Rathi Steel Bars and more.