- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Manhattan Digital acquires Wizard Media
MUMBAI: Manhattan Digital, the digital arm of full-service agency Manhattan Communications, has acquired the complete business of digital agency Wizard Media. The deal is effective from today.
As part of the deal, Wizard Media promoter Chinten Shah will join Manhattan as the business head for digital.
Manhattan Communications co-promoter and director Shantonu Aditya said, “Our digital business is growing exponentially and for some time now we were keen to acquire specialist digital agencies. We are happy with this acquisition as it helps build our portfolio of clients not only in India but also around the globe. Shah has done a wonderful job in the growing the business in the last 12 months and we welcome him to the Manhattan family.”
Shah added, “The digital business is all about technology and scale. It is also about providing solutions that can seamlessly seize the goals of our clients with their existing and potential end consumers. Due to Manhattan Digital’s global footprint, we shall be able to give our clients the best possible solutions in the digital space. I’m excited about this partnership and my new role.”
Manhattan Communications India Pvt Ltd is a full-service agency operating in both the traditional and digital media space. The agency has offices in New York, London, Toronto and Mumbai and has representative arrangements in Pune and Goa. It has a roster of over 100 clients globally and also operates the digital ad network Eon (Ethnic Online Network).
Established in 2013, Wizard Media has an array of clients including Baskin Robbins, Zee Network (Zee Marathi, Zee Talkies, Zee Cinema, ZeeQ), Sony Six, CEAT and NSE.