- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Manhattan Communications to handle events and sponsorship of MTDC
MUMBAI: Manhattan Communications (India) has been roped in to handle the event management and sponsorship duties of Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC). The process involved a public tender, followed by an open multi-agency pitch from several agencies.
Finalised after a long-drawn selection process, the deal will see Manhattan as the agency for MTDC for a period of three years starting from April 2014.
Manhattan will handle MTDC’s events and sponsorship duties to promote Maharashtra as a leading tourism destination in India. With its offices spread across the globe, Mahattan aims to achieve the objective through its strategic and creative expertise.
Manhattan Communications’ co-promoter and director Shantonu Aditya said, “We are extremely privileged to be empanelled for such an esteemed client MTDC. It is a great honour and accomplishment for us. This association shall not only strengthen our roster of clients but would also help us grow in a new category of services.”
Manhattan Communications (India) Pvt Ltd is a full-service agency specialised in offering marketing solutions across all platforms. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has offices in New York, London and Toronto. Globally, it has over 100 clients in the traditional media and digital business.
MTDC is a body of the Maharashtra government responsible for the development of tourism in the state. Since its inception, it has also been involved in the development and maintenance of the various tourist attractions in Maharashtra.