- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Manhattan Communications appoints Dipanjan Purkayastha as director
MUMBAI: Manhattan Communications India has appointed Dipanjan Purkayastha as the director. He will also be on the board of directors of Manhattan Communications.
Manhattan Communications co-promoter and director Shantonu Aditya said, “I am pleased to welcome Dipanjan to our board. His vast experiences in working with tech companies across the globe and then as an entrepreneur in the digital domain will help drive our technology initiatives.”
Prior to this role, Purkayastha was the co-promoter and president of cloud automation start-up A2Zapps.com. He brings his entrepreneurial and innovation expertise to Manhattan Communications and aims to scale the company’s growth in the digital space.
Purkayastha has spent close to two decades in the IT space, working with leading firms like GE, Tech Mahindra, iGate and Patni. He has focused equal parts of his career growing businesses and sales teams, as well as structuring deals and investment banking transactions.
He occupies positions in the board of directors as well as advisory councils of several start-ups and is also a guest faculty for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at institutions like IIT- Delhi and IIM- Calcutta.
Manhattan Communications India is a full service digital agency with offices in New York, London, Dubai, Mumbai and Kolkata. The agency offers a real time bidding platform for programmatic inventory buying, performance campaigns, social media, search, web and app development services. It has over 50 marquee clients globally.