- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Manghamgaxiola Mcgarrybowen wins creative biz of Intel in APAC
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network has announced that Intel Corporation has appointed Manghamgaxiola Mcgarrybowen as its creative agency of record for the Asia Pacific region, covering South Asia, Southeast Asia and Australasia.
Dentsu Aegis Network Southeast Asia chairman and CEO Dick van Motman said, “We knew that when we combined the power of the iconic Mcgarrybowen brand with the strong presence of Dentsu Aegis Network in Southeast Asia, great things would happen. The extended collaboration with a pre-eminent brand like Intel with our operation here promises many good things for the future.”
Mangham Gaxiola was launched three years ago in Singapore. The agency became part of the New York based agency Mcgarrybowen in July 2015 when Dentsu Aegis Network announced it had made an investment in Mangham Gaxiola. Mcgarrybowen was acquired by Dentsu in 2008 and is now part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Manghamgaxiola Mcgarrybowen partner Stephen Mangham said, “To be able to work with an innovative and recognizable global client like Intel is not just an exciting honour for us, it is also proof that Mcgarrybowen is serious about taking their business global. We are just a couple of months into this collaboration and to see our plan and strategy playing out is hugely exciting.”
Mcgarrybowen is a global creative advertising agency. Fuelled by its belief in the power of ‘big, organising ideas’ to build icons and drive marketers’ businesses, the agency has both global and domestic clients including Mondelēz International, Procter & Gamble, Disney and Marriott.