- MIB integrates three media units under newly created BOC
- Republic TV, BTVI in strategic content alliance for Union Budget 2018
- Oyeeee Media gets board approval to partner Balaji, Essel Vision
- TV Today invests Rs 28.6 crore in Mail Today
- Prime Focus to raise Rs 330 cr via preferential warrants to cut debt
- Sony acquires India broadcast rights of T10 Cricket League
Manasi Kadne is Publicis Capital ECD
MUMBAI: Publicis Capital has appointed Manasi Kadne as executive creative director.
At Publicis Capital, Kadne will lead the creative charge at the Mumbai office and the L’Oreal Garnier account, reporting to Publicis South Asia MD, chief creative officer Bobby Pawar.
Kadne was with Ogilvy & Mather – Mumbai. She has 15 years of experience in advertising.