- RBI to issue new Rs 200 note tomorrow
- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- Swine flu kills 1094 in India in 8 months
- Liquor stocks gain after Supreme Court clarifies on Highway liquor ban
- The charge that Narayana Murthy forced Vishal Sikka to resign is a lie
- BJP attacks Mamata, says CM trying to create divide among religions
Manasi Kadne is Publicis Capital ECD
MUMBAI: Publicis Capital has appointed Manasi Kadne as executive creative director.
At Publicis Capital, Kadne will lead the creative charge at the Mumbai office and the L’Oreal Garnier account, reporting to Publicis South Asia MD, chief creative officer Bobby Pawar.
Kadne was with Ogilvy & Mather – Mumbai. She has 15 years of experience in advertising.