- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Madison Media Sigma wins Dixcy account
MUMBAI: Madison Media Sigma, a part of Madison Media Group, has bagged the account of Dixcy, an inner wear brand.
The account will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office. The estimated size of the account is Rs 50 crore.
Dixcy was founded in 1984 by Prem Prakash Sikka, with a vision to create a strong brand that caters to all the segments in the hosiery market. With the drive to create innovative products that are economically priced, Dixcy has evolved from being an innerwear brand to a lifestyle brand over the last 32 years. The latest technology and production units have given the quality and quantity a boost, with over 5,00,000 pieces being produced a day which are then distributed across 1,20,000 stores.
Salman Khan has been endorsing Dixcy since the last 6 years.
Dixcy director Raghul Sikka said, “We wanted a holistic approach towards our media planning & implementation. The skill and experience Madison’s team has in this field is quite exceptional. They have built so many brands and we look forward to being one of them.”
Madison Media Sigma CEO Vanita Keswani said, “I am delighted to have Dixcy back as a Madison client and we are looking forward to partnering them in their journey.”