- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Madison Media Sigma wins Dixcy account
MUMBAI: Madison Media Sigma, a part of Madison Media Group, has bagged the account of Dixcy, an inner wear brand.
The account will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office. The estimated size of the account is Rs 50 crore.
Dixcy was founded in 1984 by Prem Prakash Sikka, with a vision to create a strong brand that caters to all the segments in the hosiery market. With the drive to create innovative products that are economically priced, Dixcy has evolved from being an innerwear brand to a lifestyle brand over the last 32 years. The latest technology and production units have given the quality and quantity a boost, with over 5,00,000 pieces being produced a day which are then distributed across 1,20,000 stores.
Salman Khan has been endorsing Dixcy since the last 6 years.
Dixcy director Raghul Sikka said, “We wanted a holistic approach towards our media planning & implementation. The skill and experience Madison’s team has in this field is quite exceptional. They have built so many brands and we look forward to being one of them.”
Madison Media Sigma CEO Vanita Keswani said, “I am delighted to have Dixcy back as a Madison client and we are looking forward to partnering them in their journey.”