- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Madison Media Plus wins PepperTap account
MUMBAI: Madison Media Plus has won the account of PepperTap, India’s leading on-demand grocery delivery service founded by Navneet Singh and Milind Sharma.
The estimated size of the account is Rs 75-100 crore (Rs 750 million-1 billion). The account will be handled out of the agency’s Delhi office.
Gurgaon-based PepperTap recently raised $40 million in its Series B funding from Snapdeal, Innoven Capital, Sequoia India, SAIF and other new investors to take its total funding to $51 million.
PepperTap VP Marketing Tahseen Quadri said, “With Madison’s credentials and impressive track record, I’m confident that they are the perfect team to help PepperTap create a successful Brand. I have full faith that Madison’s capabilities align perfectly with the brand’s vision and growth strategy.”
Madison Media & OOH Group CEO Vikram Sakhuja said, “I am delighted to partner with one of the most exciting new companies in the high growth business of online grocery. I have been a satisfied PepperTap customer and would now love to partner with them in building this category and market leadership.”
Madison Media Group has been on an account winning spree, having won a host of new businesses in 2015 including Snapdeal, OYO Rooms, Shaadi.com, Viber, Metro Cash & Carry, Cricbuzz.com, Amul Hosiery, DHFL, Zigy.com, Milton, I Love Diamonds and Bandhan Bank among others.
Madison Media Group handles media planning and buying for blue chip clients including Godrej, ITC, Marico, Snapdeal, McDonald’s, TVS, Raymond, Piramal Healthcare, Levis, SpiceJet, Domino’s, Bharti AXA, Max Life Insurance, Asian Paints, Pidilite, Tata Salt, Acer, Crompton Greaves, Indian Oil, Enamor Lingerie, Gowardhan Dairy, Café Coffee Day and many others. The gross billing of Madison Media Group is about Rs 3,750 crore (Rs 37.5 billion).