- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Madison Media Omega bags five key accounts
MUMBAI: Madison Media Omega, the Bangalore office of Madison Media Group, has bagged five key accounts including Amul Hosiery, Metro Cash & Carry, Zivame, Ashirwad Pipes and Total Environment.
All the accounts put together are estimated to spend about Rs 100 crore (Rs 1 billion).
The other accounts handled by Madison Media in Bangalore are Acer, TVS, Bharti Axa Life Insurance, Levis, Cafe Coffee Day and Enamor. Platinum Media handles ITC Foods through its Crest division.
Madison Media Omega COO Dinesh Rathore said, “Over the last one year our endeavour has been to increase our client portfolio by providing sound strategic advice to our clients and being their trusted communication partners in building their brands and business in the country.”
Madison Media Group had won a host of new businesses in 2014 including Lafarge Cement, Epic channel, Nirav Modi, Senco Gold, Wockhardt Hospitals, Cordlife, Lenskart, DHFL, Viber and the media mandate for BJP for the national elections and for Maharashtra, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir and the current Delhi election.
The gross billing of Madison Media Group is about Rs 3000 crore (Rs 30 billion).