- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Madison bagged 21 accounts in 2015 worth Rs 1000 cr
MUMBAI: In 2015, Madison Media won 21 accounts across its offices. The estimated size of these accounts put together is above Rs 1,000 crore (Rs 10 billion).
On the last two working days of the year, Madison Media won two key accounts – PepperTap and Policy Boss.
The accounts won in the year are Snapdeal, Freecharge, PepperTap, Shaadi.com, Viber, Metro Cash & Carry India, Amul Hosiery, Milton, Bandhan Bank, Oyo Rooms, Piramal Reality, Policy Boss, DHFL, I Love Diamonds, Zigy, Cricbuzz.com, Gaana.com, Lenskart.com, NACO (National Aids Control Organization), USPL and Aerobok Shoes.
Madison Media and OOH group CEO Vikram Sakhuja said, “I am delighted to add such a large, diverse and prestigious set of clients to an already enviable client list of Madison Media. I am looking forward to working and partnering with all these brands to make them market leaders in their respective categories.”
In terms of awards, the agency had a hat-trick of sorts, having won Media Agency of the Year at MEDIA ACE Awards, Print Media Agency of the Year at INK Awards, and Radio Media Agency of the Year at Radio Mikes.