- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Madison bagged 21 accounts in 2015 worth Rs 1000 cr
MUMBAI: In 2015, Madison Media won 21 accounts across its offices. The estimated size of these accounts put together is above Rs 1,000 crore (Rs 10 billion).
On the last two working days of the year, Madison Media won two key accounts – PepperTap and Policy Boss.
The accounts won in the year are Snapdeal, Freecharge, PepperTap, Shaadi.com, Viber, Metro Cash & Carry India, Amul Hosiery, Milton, Bandhan Bank, Oyo Rooms, Piramal Reality, Policy Boss, DHFL, I Love Diamonds, Zigy, Cricbuzz.com, Gaana.com, Lenskart.com, NACO (National Aids Control Organization), USPL and Aerobok Shoes.
Madison Media and OOH group CEO Vikram Sakhuja said, “I am delighted to add such a large, diverse and prestigious set of clients to an already enviable client list of Madison Media. I am looking forward to working and partnering with all these brands to make them market leaders in their respective categories.”
In terms of awards, the agency had a hat-trick of sorts, having won Media Agency of the Year at MEDIA ACE Awards, Print Media Agency of the Year at INK Awards, and Radio Media Agency of the Year at Radio Mikes.