- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Madison bagged 21 accounts in 2015 worth Rs 1000 cr
MUMBAI: In 2015, Madison Media won 21 accounts across its offices. The estimated size of these accounts put together is above Rs 1,000 crore (Rs 10 billion).
On the last two working days of the year, Madison Media won two key accounts – PepperTap and Policy Boss.
The accounts won in the year are Snapdeal, Freecharge, PepperTap, Shaadi.com, Viber, Metro Cash & Carry India, Amul Hosiery, Milton, Bandhan Bank, Oyo Rooms, Piramal Reality, Policy Boss, DHFL, I Love Diamonds, Zigy, Cricbuzz.com, Gaana.com, Lenskart.com, NACO (National Aids Control Organization), USPL and Aerobok Shoes.
Madison Media and OOH group CEO Vikram Sakhuja said, “I am delighted to add such a large, diverse and prestigious set of clients to an already enviable client list of Madison Media. I am looking forward to working and partnering with all these brands to make them market leaders in their respective categories.”
In terms of awards, the agency had a hat-trick of sorts, having won Media Agency of the Year at MEDIA ACE Awards, Print Media Agency of the Year at INK Awards, and Radio Media Agency of the Year at Radio Mikes.