- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Lowe Lintas re-launches digital division ‘LinTeractive’
MUMBAI: Advertising agency Lowe Lintas & Partners has re-launched its digital division ‘LinTeractive’ after partnering with IPG’s full-service digital agency Interactive Avenues last year.
Taking the association to the next level, ‘LinTeractive’ will offer services and solutions to clients across digital platforms. Apart from that, its focus on brand strategy and creative thought will form the core of its digital strategy. The end offerings will be delivered seamlessly across multiple platforms by teams of domain specialists comprising strategists, technologists and creators.
The full-service digital entity will be helmed by Lowe Lintas & Partners chief marketing officer Vikas Mehta, who has been entrusted with an additional responsibility of heading ‘LinTeractive’.
Lowe Lintas & Partners CEO Joseph George said, “The re-launch marks Lowe Lintas & Partners’ broader vision of strengthening its group offerings and our proven ability to deliver in-market success for our clients. ‘LinTeractive’ will work closely with brand teams and Interactive Avenues in conceiving and executing ideas that consumers want to belong to and get involved with.”
‘LinTeractive’ will be managed as part of the group Lowe Lintas & Partners India, working closely with their advertising counterparts at Lowe Lintas.
Mehta added, “With ‘LinTeractive’, we are making a decisive move towards mainlining digital and embedding it into the core of all our offerings including advertising, PR, activation, brand consulting and so on. We believe that digital disciplines have become too crucial to brand success to be treated like a specialist-only function.”
‘LinTeractive’ will add a layer of brand and consumer engagement expertise including search, social, web, mobile, technical development, analytics, campaign activation and digital media.
The new division will work with existing clients of Lowe Lintas on digital integration as well as with independent clients as a full-service digital agency.
Interactive Avenues will continue to partner ‘LinTeractive’ for execution in areas like SEO, SEM, technical development and online media planning and buying.
It will function with offices in Mumbai and Delhi and has plans to open the Bengaluru arm soon.