- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Lowe Lintas gets Joy Mohanty to head creative for North and East
MUMBAI: Lowe Lintas has appointed Joy Mohanty as regional president for north and east.
Joy will lead the creative function for the Delhi and Kolkata offices of Lowe Lintas reporting to chief creative officer Arun Iyer.
In a career spanning 23 years, he has worked with agencies in India. His last assignment was as national creative director, Publicis Capital, from where he moves after over 11 years. His portfolio includes work for leading clients like Maruti Suzuki Corporate, Makemytrip, Maggi, Nescafe Sunrise, Nestle Every Day, Milkmaid, Intex, Subway, Spicejet, Swift, Apollo Tyres, Suzuki Motorcycles, LG Home Appliances and others.
Iyer said, “Lowe Lintas Delhi has been buzzing with some spectacular work in the recent past. Having someone like Joy Mohanty lead and drive the creative function, will further consolidate our reputation as being the most creative agency in Delhi, as also to push forward the creative agenda in Kolkata. We welcome him wholeheartedly and look forward to working closely with him to usher in an even stronger creative culture in these 2 offices of Lowe Lintas.”
Prior to Publicis Capital, he was with Contract Advertising as creative director. Preceding that he worked as creative director, Enterprise Nexus and was also at Leo Burnett as associate creative Director. He handled brands like LML Motorcycles, Opel Corsa, Chevrolet Optra, 8PM Whisky, Thums Up, Limca, Maaza, Dabur Chyawanprash, Somany Tiles, Dabur Honey, Escotel Mobile, etc.