- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Lowe Lintas elevates Naveen Gaur to COO
MUMBAI: Mullen Lowe Lintas Group has elevated Naveen Gaur to chief operating officer of Lowe Lintas with immediate effect.
Gaur will oversee Lowe Lintas’ offices in New Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata. He will continue to be based in New Delhi and will report to Raj Gupta, whose elevation to CEO of Lowe Lintas was announced a few days back.
Gaur was earlier president of Lowe Lintas and in charge of New Delhi (NCR) operations.
Said MullenLowe Lintas Group Group chairman & CEO Joseph George, “Naveen has played a significant role in strengthening Lowe Lintas’ operations of New Delhi (NCR) and has had an incredibly successful run the past 5 years. His proven track record of driving growth and creative excellence makes him a very strong support for the Lowe Lintas leadership of Arun Iyer and Raj Gupta as we put in place an ambitious and futuristic roadmap for the agency.”
Added Gaur, “It’s a great opportunity and a privilege to further strengthen this great agency as we move into this ever changing dynamic business environment. I look forward to partnering with Arun and Raj to drive this agenda.”
Gaur joined Lowe Lintas in 2010 as branch head in Delhi. Over the years, he has built a strong team of professionals and encouraged an entrepreneurial culture of growth and creative excellence. Under his leadership, the Delhi office added clients like OLX, Sun Pharma, Pernod Ricard, Cargill Foods and Google. He led his team to win major accolades across effectiveness award shows each year over the past 7 years.