- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Lowe Lintas Bangalore wins creative mandate of TVS Sport
MUMBAI: TVS Motor Company has awarded the creative mandate of its popular brand TVS Sport to Lowe Lintas Bangalore following a multi-agency pitch.
To popularise its offerings, the brand has been leaning on Virat Kohli, who is the brand ambassador for TVS Sport. The mandate for Lowe Lintas Bangalore would be to continue rendering the promise of TVS Sport being a popular and affordable choice for consumers.
Lowe Lintas Bangalore president GV Krishnan said, “Unquestionable category expertise, great lineage and impeccable values; TVS is that perfect partner that brings out the best from an agency like Lowe Lintas. Our task would be to create brand love and get TVS Sport to be most preferred brand in a category that is crowded and where the consumer is extremely discerning and knowledgeable. We’ve already got the best minds in our agency start work on the brand and we’ll stop at nothing but magic.”
TVS Motor Company head – motorcycle marketing Arun Siddharth said, “TVS Sport is one of the most important commuter brands in the TVS Motor Company motorcycle portfolio. Based on the work received from the multi-agency pitch, we found Lowe Lintas Bangalore’s ideation and planning effort along with strong yet grounded team to be a perfect fit for the job at hand. We look forward to putting out meaningful creative work that will spur consumer interest and affiliation towards our popular offering TVS Sport.”
TVS Sport is a leading commuter brand in the TVS portfolio. In the current market scenario, the product differentiates itself from competition by giving consumers mileage that is derivative of a long-life Duralife engine which comes at an affordable price.