- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Louella Rebello joins Grey as senior executive creative director
MUMBAI: Ad agency Grey Group India has appointed Louella Rebello as their new senior executive creative director, Mumbai.
Rebello will be responsible for the creative services out of its Mumbai office and be an integral part of Grey’s creative leadership team.
Rebello has many awards under her belt including Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia, London International Awards, The Yahoo Big Idea Chair and Adfest.
In her previous position, she headed the Mumbai office at TBWA India and served on leading accounts including Nissan, Datsun, Kuoni Travel, Standard Chartered, Cigna TTK Health Insurance and Singapore Airlines.
Prior to TBWA India, Rebello was with DDB Mudra Group. She successfully launched the ‘Cross Polo’ campaign for Volkswagen India which was lauded by the brand as an example of creativity and effectiveness. Under her leadership, ‘The Hinglish Project’ won a highly-coveted Cannes Gold in 2012. She and her teams also won two Cannes bronze metals, a silver and bronze at Spikes Asia, an Adfest bronze and a London International finalist in 2012-13.
Grey Group India chairman, MD Sunil Lulla said, “Louella is a 15-year veteran. Her wealth of knowledge, experience and strong leadership skills will be invaluable to us as we look to consistently create ‘Famous and Effective’ campaigns for our clients. I am confident her appointment will accelerate our goal in elevating Grey Group’s creative services and standards to even greater heights”.
Rebello has served earlier at Ogilvy from 2003 to 2011, leaving as senior creative director. At Ogilvy, she worked on brands such as Vodafone, Tata Safari, Tata Sumo, Unilever Foods, Star TV and Bank of India.
She said, “It is certainly exciting and a privilege to be appointed as the person responsible for Grey’s Mumbai office. They are a talented team and I am excited to dive in to deliver on its North Star of ‘Famous and Effective’”.