- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Lodestar UM bags media mandate of Century Ply
MUMBAI: Century Ply has moved its entire media AoR to Lodestar UM.
Mindshare was handling the account for more than a decade.
The current mandate for Lodestar UM spans across all products of Century Ply.
Century Ply group marketing head Amit Kumar Gope said, “It was not an easy decision to part ways with our existing agency. However, Lodestar UM opened a whole new chapter in front of us through their understanding of the plywood market. Their media solution was focused on an alloy of strategy, basis sound consumer insight and portfolio management. We are confident with this partnership looking at our massive expansion in the near future.”
Lodestar UM CEO Nandini Dias said, “We went ahead with a simple yet compelling strategy rooted in consumer insight. Lodestar UM always believes that strategy lies at the heart of understanding the consumer and that solutions should connect with the audience being media agnostic.”
Century Plyboards started its operations in 1986 and today manufactures the entire range of commercial, marine, shuttering and decorative plywood. It has also started manufacturing and marketing laminates under the brand name Century Laminates and pre-lam particle boards named as Century Prelam. Veneer is sold under the brand name of Century Veneers.