- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Lodestar UM bags media mandate for Tourism Australia
MUMBAI: Following a global media review, Lodestar UM, part of media agency conglomerate IPG Mediabrands, has bagged the complete media mandate for Tourism Australia in India.
The ambition is to create a dynamic digital, data and tech solution for Tourism Australia and increase footfalls from India and maximise visits.
“Tourism Australia is a prestigious account to have in our portfolio and I am glad that the client entrusted us with this mandate. Our strategy, planning and business analytics, innovative buying practices and award-winning content programmes aided us to bag the account. For the Tourism Australia campaign technology and data will play a crucial role,” said Lodestar UM CEO Nandini Dias.
The 15 person team to handle the account will be led by senior VP Deepak Netram.