- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Lodestar UM bags media mandate for Tourism Australia
MUMBAI: Following a global media review, Lodestar UM, part of media agency conglomerate IPG Mediabrands, has bagged the complete media mandate for Tourism Australia in India.
The ambition is to create a dynamic digital, data and tech solution for Tourism Australia and increase footfalls from India and maximise visits.
“Tourism Australia is a prestigious account to have in our portfolio and I am glad that the client entrusted us with this mandate. Our strategy, planning and business analytics, innovative buying practices and award-winning content programmes aided us to bag the account. For the Tourism Australia campaign technology and data will play a crucial role,” said Lodestar UM CEO Nandini Dias.
The 15 person team to handle the account will be led by senior VP Deepak Netram.