- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Lodestar UM bags media duties of Duroflex
MUMBAI: Following a multi-agency pitch, Lodestar UM has bagged the media duties of premium mattress brand Duroflex.
The account will be serviced out of the agency’s Bengaluru office.
The 50-year-old brand that started with a small manufacturing plant along the quiet canal at Alleppey, Kerala, is a leading enterprise today with the most modern manufacturing processes in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana State and Maharashtra.
The company is currently investing heavily in its second phase of growth that encompasses aggressive retail expansion and new line of products.
Duroflex marketing director Mathew Joseph said, “We are pleased to have a leading media agency, Lodestar UM, onboard. We were impressed by their planning strength and their quick understanding of our marketing task, a flexible and collaborative approach in developing a plan that meets our needs and priorities.”
He further added, “We look forward to Lodestar UM partner us on our new phase of growth journey.
“Consumers are increasingly getting more aware of the fact that good sleep pattern can lead to several health benefits. A good night’s sleep is essential for productivity, overall energy, and physical and mental agility. As a company Duroflex understands this and is a pioneer in offering newer technologies to the consumers. We are extremely proud to partner them in their next phase of growth,” said Lodestar UM COO Vaishali Verma.